Is it possible for me to exercise while wearing compression stockings?

Absolutely. There is no harm in wearing your compression stockings while they exercise & it could prove useful. But many people find them too hot during exercise, especially the higher styles. Compression is most important when standing & sitting without movement & least beneficial when lying down or exercising (the "muscle pump" helps venous return during exercise so there is less need while exercising).
Yes. Compression stocking work by compressing the calf muscles to increase the venous return and decrease the venous pressure. This is the same thing that exercise does. You can wear compression hose during exercise but if you are using your calf muscles such as in running, biking or spinning, you really don't need to also wear compression.