Is it normal to have inverted nipples? Can I breastfeed?

Yes. You can breast feed, even with inverted nipples. Most hospitals have a team of lactation specialists who can assist you. Talk to your obstetrician for help.
Yes, yes. During pregnancy lactation consultants will use a device to help the nipple protrude somewhat to assit for breastfeeding, this may work can't remember what they are called, but a colleague or lactation nurse might. Early on in your pregnancy let the doctor know of your concerns and they will get you to a lactation consultant to assit you.