Is it normal to feel like you're losing yourself & your identity when pregnant?

Dr. Luis Gonzalez

In brief: The New You !

Yes, maternity can change many things for you and fast ! the sensation of" loosing yourself" is common.
It's ok to share this feeling with your support system of sisters, mother, aunts and friends. How you handle the new you is your choice. Embrace this biological privilege !

In brief: The New You !

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Ron Eaker

In brief: Can happen

There are a number of physical and emotional changes in pregnancy.
Some of these are due to hormones whereas others are situational. I generally recommend patients be aware of any changes and seek treatment if they begin to interfere with relationships, work, or normal daily life.

In brief: Can happen

Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Adam Levy