Is it normal to feel like you're losing yourself & your identity when pregnant?

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: The New You !
Yes, maternity can change many things for you and fast ! the sensation of" loosing yourself" is common.
It's ok to share this feeling with your support system of sisters, mother, aunts and friends. How you handle the new you is your choice. Embrace this biological privilege !

In brief: The New You !
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Ron Eaker
In brief: Can happen
There are a number of physical and emotional changes in pregnancy.
Some of these are due to hormones whereas others are situational. I generally recommend patients be aware of any changes and seek treatment if they begin to interfere with relationships, work, or normal daily life.

In brief: Can happen
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham