Can chronic kidney disease increase my risk for coronary artery disease?

Yes. Renal hypertension can be related and can aggravate cad. Treatment of hypertension is a part of the overall rx for cad.
Many times. The same factors that cause kidney disease like uncontrolled hypertension & diabetes are major risk factors for cad.
Definitely. Chronic kidney disease just like hypertension and diabetes is considered another medical problem that dramatically increases your risk of coronary artery disease. Therefore it is imperative that you control your kidney disease thereby decreasing your risk of heart issues.