I'm diabetic, am I more likely to develop coronary artery disease?

Yes. The answer is yes. But by strictly controlling your diabetes, stopping smoking - if you smoke, staying at a very healthy weight, eating properly, exercising (if you have health problems consult your doctor before starting any exercise program) every day, taking any prescribed medications as instructed and having regular check-ups to catch changes quickly you can impact your health tremendously.
Yes. Your risk is higher than normal. Modifying the risks you can i.e. NOT smoking is crucial. Maintain a healthy lifestyle (exercise) and having a good diet are beneficial as well as good blood sugar control and management of any hypertension.
Yes, unfortunately. Your are if you don't aggressively manage it. Someone who has diabetes has the same risk of a heart attack as someone who has already had one cardiac event. Diabetics need to be aggressively treated with aspirin, cholesterol lower medications, treatment of the underlying disease and also blood pressure medications.