I think that I may have been molested as a child. Not sure if I dreamed it up. How can I tell?

In brief: Difficult issue
I think all of us would like to understand why we react to life/situations the way we do and or why it differs from how others seem to.
Media has noted this can produce problems in life, Studies have also shown that the idea can be implanted or acquired as an easy reason for problems.Counseling with a well trained therapist is a good way to start, but be leary of the easy answer.

In brief: Difficult issue
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
In brief: Seek help
If you have insurance call them to see which mental health providers are in network.
You will need a therapist or psychologist to help you sort things out. If you don't have insurance you could join a support group. Listening to other's stories might help you assess your memories and address any ongoing issues you may have.

In brief: Seek help
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Gregory Mosolf
Dr. Shontae Buffington