I think I've gotten add/adhd. Helped by teachers. Also need adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)?

ADHD is inborn. Adhd may occur with head trauma, but otherwise it may have been evident will still inside the womb. Stimulants, alca, meditation, massage---all may help.
Not necessarily. It is important to find the real cause of your symptoms rather than just covering symptoms with drugs. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is just amphetamines and addictive. There could be a learning problem involved or nutritional deficiencies or allergies or diet could be causing your problems.
Eliminate alternativ. Lack of focus can be triggered by some correctable issues that have nothing in common with ADD.Lack of restorative sleep, erratic nutrition, thyroid disease, other chronic illnesses , etc. If you work on the things that you can fix, and still have a problem, a thorough checkup is needed. It is easy to go online and identify with symptom lists for ADD, it is more appropriate to see a professional.
Diagnosis. If you suspect you have adhd, you should consult your doctor. This is a neurobiologic disorder that cannot be diagnosed by a layperson or teacher. The decision on whether medication is necessary or not is based on a thorough evaluation by a well trained doctor for each individual patient. And, yes, adults can have add persist from childhood.