Please tell me, could a tooth abscess be lanced?

Won't cure abscess. Sometimes lancing gum boil (incision ; drainage) combined with antibiotics will help control spread of infection. To eliminate the infection, however, the tooth requires definitive treatment, either root canal/cap or extraction/implant/cap. Can't "cure" an abscess with a lance. Please see your dentist before infection spreads further.
Could be...but. There are very rare circumstances for which a dental abscess would be lanced as part of definitive treatment. Simply to lance a an abscess without additional treatment would cause more harm than good.
I ; D. Incision and drainage... Done by your dentist or an oral surgeon. Does not resolve the problem, just treats the symptoms. Call a local dentist to be seen, diagnosed, and treated.
Yes. It can be lanced via an i;d procedure to drain the area. Done in conjunction with antibiotic therapy and then definitive treatment. Consult with your dentist or oral surgeon. Hope this helps.