I quit smoking over a year ago and now I have new craving?

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: For what?

Craving for nicotine? Or something else? If it's nicotine, then that's very typical.
Urges surface on a regular basis with addictive substances. Fight off your cravings, see your doctor for help and referral.

In brief: For what?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Resons not to smoke: cancer is #1 cause of death ages 60-79, lung cancerris #1 cancer, it kills more than colon, ovarian, prostate, breast cancer all together. it cause emphysema (not easy to treat). damage your arteries (heart attack, strokes, leg amputation, high blood pressure). other cancers (throat, oral, bladder). very bad to smoke, by the time you notice the bad effects it is too late.
Dr. Sunil Mehra
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Can happen

Smoking is very addictive most peoplle try 3 to 7 times before they quit, resist it with use of medication or patches or gum.

In brief: Can happen

Dr. Sunil Mehra
Dr. Sunil Mehra
Dr. Vicken Poochikian