3 doctors weighed in:
I have tingling sensations in my keyboarding hands and arms?
3 doctors weighed in

Dr. Gamal Boutros
2 doctors agree
In brief: Cts or rsi
In brief: Cts or rsi
Carpal tunnel syndrome, or overuse syndrome with tendinitis.
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Board Certified, Neurology
48 years in practice
55M people helped
107,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors