I have rotator cuff injury and inflammation on both the shoulders. Will tommy johns surgery work in my case?

Not for shoulders! Tommy john surgery is for elbow instability. Tendon is used to reconstruct the ulnar collateral ligament on the inside part of the elbow. For rotator cuff injuries and tendinitis, a combination of oral/injectable steroids, nsaid's and therapy, is very effective treatment. If non-operative treatment fails, shoulder arthroscopy is the treatment of choice. See a board certified orthopaedic surgeon.
Tommuy john. Tommy john surgery is for reconstruction of a compromised or torn medial collateral ligament of the elbow.
Wrong procedure. Tommy john surgery involves reconstructing an injured ligament in the elbow, not the shoulder. You would need a procedure involving the shoulder, but depending on your injury arthroscopic techniques to treat rotator cuff problems can be very successful.
Elbow ligament. Tommy john surgery is reconstructive surgery of the medial ulnar collateral ligament? It is not performed for shoulder inflammation.