What can I do to stop my gums from bleeding so much?

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry
In brief: Keep them clean!
1: floss your teeth every day at bedtime--more often wont hurt.
2: brush your teeth after every meal. 3: listerine helps kill germs in plaque. 4: don't smoke. 5: see your dentist for regular professional hygiene care and check-ups and to identify early stages of gum disease.

In brief: Keep them clean!
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry
In brief: Hygiene, cleaning
First have your dentist evaluate your medical history and perform a complete and thorough exam. Then have them professionally cleaned and get whatever other treatment advised.
Next have your dentist tell and show you exactly what is necessary to maintain effective oral hygiene.

In brief: Hygiene, cleaning
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
In brief: See your dentist
I would first see your dentist.
He/she may be able to help you come to an answer.

In brief: See your dentist
I would first see your dentist.
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger