I get blood in toilet after bowel movement. Possibly pregnant?

Bloody BM. It sounds like you're very worried about possibly being pregnant, but a bloody bowel movement is not a sign of pregnancy. To know about pregnancy, take a home pregnancy test after you have missed your menstrual period. The blood in your toilet may relate to a bleeding hemorrhoid or rectal fissure -- and you'll need to see your physician about this. The fissure would be painful; hemorrhoid not.
Bleeding. That isn't a sign of pregnancy. Most likely its from a hemorrhoid or a small tear in the rectal area from a bowel movement. Check a pregnancy test if you are concerned. And, see your doctor if the bleeding continues.