Can my gyn give me prescription for husband if I have sti?

Dr. Anthony Gingo

In brief: Partner treatment

The answer to your question is state specific.
Certain states, my state of Ohio, prohibit a Gyn from treating the partner. According to the CDC it is permissible in Iowa. But it also said it was ok in Ohio. So I suggest talking to your Gyn.

In brief: Partner treatment

Dr. Anthony Gingo
Dr. Anthony Gingo
Dr. William Lee

In brief: No

Your husband is not his patient.
He is prohibited from doing this. Having said that, some do.

In brief: No

Your husband is not his patient.
Dr. William Lee
Dr. William Lee
Dr. Lee Ann Roberts
Gynecology

In brief: Depends on state law

Many state medical boards frown upon a doctor treating a patient who they have never seen or examined and for whom they have no health history (especially allergies), and it can be medicolegally risky to do so.
The safest approach is to have your partner contact his own physician. You can always ask your gyn if, based on law in your own state, if they are comfortable doing so.

In brief: Depends on state law

Dr. Lee Ann Roberts
Dr. Lee Ann Roberts
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham