I have a lot of mental problems, should I see psychologist or psychiatrist?

In brief: You can start with
Either. Usually both psychiatrists and psychologists can do comprehensive diagnostic exams.
The psychologist may refer you to a psychiatrist if you need psychotropic medications ; the psychiatrist could refer you to a psychologist for talking therapy.

In brief: You can start with
Dr. Momen El Nesr
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Any one of them
Any one of them will be a good start.

In brief: Any one of them
Any one of them will be a good start.
Dr. Momen El Nesr
Dr. Momen El Nesr
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology
In brief: The main reason
To see a psychiatrist 1st would be if medication was going to be needed.
If someone is severely depressed and suicidal or if someone is hallucinating of out of touch with reality, medication may be necessary right away. Psychotherapy with a psychologist would also be needed if the psychiatrist only manages medication.

In brief: The main reason
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi