I feel like i'm cursed? I just had my 3rd miscarriage

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Not Cursed !!
A third miscarriage in a row is an indication for a thorough evaluation.
This may include hormonal check for thyroid , estrogen, Progesterone and a pelvic ultrasound. Even after this disappointing outcome many women will become pregnant and deliver a healthy baby. Good luck !

In brief: Not Cursed !!
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Nikel Rogers-wood
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Hang in there
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your pregnancy.
Miscarriage is emotionally difficult, and your question about feeling cursed shows how hard this has been on you. In addition to speaking with your OBGYN about the physical side of things, I would encourage you to seek a therapist to talk to about the journey to and through pregnancy. Good luck and don't give up.

In brief: Hang in there
Dr. Nikel Rogers-wood
Dr. Nikel Rogers-wood
Dr. Jane Van Dis