How to take care of diabetic feet myself?

Foot Care. Inspect feet and shoes daily. Check feet every day for cuts, bruises, sores, or changes to the toenails, such as thickening or discoloration. Exercise and walking can keep weight down and improve circulation. Be sure to wear properly measured and fitted shoes. Never try to remove calluses, corns, or warts by yourself. Control you blood sugar. Have regular checkups by a podiatrist.
Daily checks. Inspect and clean your feet daily. Don't soak in epsom salts unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor. Clean and dry between your toes daily. Use lotion on dry areas, but don't put lotion between your toes. Wear good supportive closed toed shoes. See a podiatrist for your nail care.
Look at them. Wash and dry as always. Look at them morning and night and see your doctor if you have any redness or breaks in the skin. Buy well fitted running shoe like new balance. Pay attention.