How to get rid of muscle cramps from diuretic?

Be careful. This is not such an easy answer. When taking a diuretic you may have to supplemet with potassium. Low potassium can cause cramps. Make sure you are under a doctor's care as too much or too little potassium can be dangerous.
Let me it try. We have to correct the main cause (potassium, calcium and other minerals depletion) which from using diuretic, then we could try hot or cold compresses, massage, stretching of the cramped leg, warm baths, etc., are some methods that can provide relief from pain and discomfort. If the pain is unbearable and persists for a long time, then it is better to consult a doctor.
Treat the source. I agree with dr. Hadied, make sure that the diuretic hasn't affected your potassium, magneiusm, and/or calcium levels first.