Left testicle llq pain radiates to left lower back pain. Had CT ruled out kidney stones. H/o Crohn's and colitis. What could this be.

Unclear. Is the testicle tender and swollen? Possibility of inflammation of the testicle or epididymis needs to be considered. Sometimes, the testicle may intermittently twist on its' vascular pedicle and cause intermittent torsion with associated pain. Complete torsion can cut off the blood supply and result in loss of the testicle. If any of this sounds like you, get examined by a urologist.
Don't know. A ct should be able to r/o recurrent crohns colitis as well as renal stones. If these are r/o'd, a very good history and physical examination may reveal another possible cause such as radicular back pain or testicular causes. See your doctor for help in sorting out the differential diagnosis!