I have sensitive penis which excired rubbing underwear.Idont mean erection , like collecting of prostate fluid which force me to ejaculation but still?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Physiology

I would ask that you go see a physician who specializes in urology.
Your descriptions make no sense and are not normal for a man. The only scenario where a non-erect penis is leaking fluid would be an std like gonorrhea or chlamydia or if the prostate gland is inflamed such as in prostatitis. Given the limitations of your ability to describe your problem it would be better to be seen in person.

In brief: Physiology

Dr. Marsha Davis