I had abnormal pap smear then had second one was normal which one do I believe. All within 3 weeks of each other. Doctor wants to do colposcope. ?

Dr. Marina Landa
Pathology

In brief: Discuss with doctor

Please review yours pap reports with your doctor. What means first pap was abnormal? It could be high grade squamous intraepithelial lesion, low grage sil, carcinoma, etc.
? Discuss with your doctor results and listen explanations. You always has right to refuse from colposcopy, but most probably doctor has reasons to do colposcopic evaluation, and it safe for you to follow his/her advise.

In brief: Discuss with doctor

Dr. Marina Landa
Dr. Marina Landa
Dr. Yonatan Mahller

In brief: Depends

Depends how abnormal the first one was.
Pap smears are only for screening to determine which patients need more testing. I would do the colposcope to be sure.

In brief: Depends

Depends how abnormal the first one was.
Dr. Yonatan Mahller
Dr. Yonatan Mahller
Dr. Adam Levy