I have sensitive penis which got excited rubbing underwear.I prevent ejaculation so semen go back so this symptom happen . No benefit exchanging cloth?

Dr. Robert GalatzerLevy
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: A normal response

The sexual excitement you are describing is probably a normal response.
You are likely to decrease its intensity by allowing yourself to have some sexual outlets either with another person or by masturbating. Looser fitting underwear may help but i suspect that is not the major problem.

In brief: A normal response

Dr. Robert GalatzerLevy
Dr. Robert GalatzerLevy
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Being a Man

Wow. I wish you were here in my office so we could speak frankly and answer all of this.
Your body has ways of getting rid of old and unnecessary semen from the prostate gland it one is not sexual. This is normal, healthy and important to allow to occur naturally. Preventing 'ejaculation' or 'nocturnal emissions' is dangerous to your health and your future ability to be a father.

In brief: Being a Man

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Now. As you age this 'quick' or 'sensitive' erections that occur will happen less and less frequently. This is how boys are; how they mature; and everything you are experiencing is natural. God made boys this way. Growing up and learning to accept your humanness is a good and important journey to manhood.
Dr. Marsha Davis