Severe head pressure/headache (chiari), eye pressure, blurry vision &painful. Spinal pain& bad neck pain, pain in the back of head. Intracranial press? Er?

ER visit. Changes in vision, new onset of new symptoms all suggest a need fora fast evaluation. If these are more chronic, then see a neurologist. Severe pain should not be ignored.
Yes ER. When anyone complains of the combination of headache and neck pain i worry about several things but the worst is meningitis. It is possible you have just a bad viral infection but if you have headaches and neck pain it is better to be safe than sorry. I would especially go to the er if you have a high fever.