Low creatinine serum, high creatinine clearance and normal urine cret at age 21. Totally sedentary lifestyle with high protein diet. What's thr prob?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Kidney problem?

With the information you provided, I do not think you have a problem with your kidneys.
Creatinine is an indication of your kidney function and, just as important, is gives an estimation of your muscle mass. A high creatinine clearance may be seen with uncontrolled diabetes, which you do not have. Speak to the physician who ordered these tests on you for more information, he knows you best.

In brief: Kidney problem?

Dr. Arnon Rubin