How rare is a 4 hour erection from 5mg cialis? I have read what they have to do for this in the ER and don't want experience it!

Avoid ER visit. People' s response to medication is idiopathic ( meaning applies only to you). Everyone is different but given your age, and lack of medical reasons for lowered libido, a 5 hour erection is quite possible. Instead of taking that medication, treat the panic attacks with behavior therapy since anxiety medicine can also cause decrease in libido.
Very rare. For such a young man you seem to be over the top with your medications. Steroids are always a bad idea and testosterone causes hair loss and lots of other problems. Review with your doctor why you are on a daily Cialis pill at your age and what needs to be done psychologically to deal with your issues.