Why isn't my doctor concerned about my current blood pressure reading of 180/110? I feel okay, with no headache or dizziness but I am under significant stress.

Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery

In brief: Treat hypertension

Hopefully your doc is concerned.
There should be a discussion about which medications to start, home blood pressure monitoring and dairy of results and monitoring for results. At your young age, cardiac imaging should be considered. Take family/friend and blood pressure diary with you to your next appointment. Be well.

In brief: Treat hypertension

Hopefully your doc is concerned.
Dr. Donald Cohen
Dr Berg is absolutely right. If your doctor isn't concerned with bp of180/110 you should seek another doctors opinion.
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: You need treatment

I fail to understand and finf hard to believe that your doctor will ignore to treat BP of 180/110.
It is high and need to be treated and corrected.Discuss it with your doctor or get a second opinion.

In brief: You need treatment

Dr. Jerome Zacks
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Risk is too high

One should be concerned about a blood pressure this high.
It merits a relatively urgent effort to treat it. It would be advisable for you to seek urgent care to eliminate the unnecessary risk of uncontrolled hypertension.

In brief: Risk is too high

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu

In brief: Rightly so

High blood pressure with or without symptoms poses a health risk and needs to be better controlled.

In brief: Rightly so

Dr. Susan Reynolds

In brief: Be concerned!

There should be concen about a blood pressure of 180/110.
A 33 yo female should not have elevated bp. You should undergo a work-up to try to detect an underlying, potentioally correctable cause for your BP elevation.

In brief: Be concerned!

Dr. Eric Weisman