Is sjogren's syndrome linked to fibromylgyia? What the symptoms of sjogrens syndrome?

Sjogren's sydrome. Sjogrens syndrome is an autoimmune disease. The antibodies cause dry eyes dry mouth with musculoskeletal diseases. You also have depression that also compound the problem. Please see a rheumatologist. Thanks.
Not related. Smog rents is an autoimmune disease where the body attacks itself with autoantibodies. Invthiscdisease it is moisture secreting surfaces that are attacked and damaged this includes the eyes nose mouth lungs and GI tract commonly symptoms are limited to dryness of these areas. Other symptoms include rash joint pain fatigue and possible organ disease. Fibromyalgia is not inflammatory on nature and i.