What are the first aid for a child putting his hand in the electric socket?

ELECTRICAL BURNS: If puts metal object e.G paper clip, spoon handle, finger into the outlet, electrical injury occur. Electricity wants quick path to ground resulting in: burn, muscle spasm/fatigue, unconsciousness, breathing difficulty. In severe case cardiac arrest, respiratory failure, death. Don't touch, shove the victim away with broom handle or dry cotton towel, check breath, pulse, burn, seek medical help.
Varies. A kid that briefly contacts the socket and current flashes, across the skin and returns to the socket may only require simple burn care. If there is any possibility that the current entered the fingers and traversed the torso (affecting the heart) before exiting to ground on an object or the floor, the kid needs to be evaluated and have his heart enzymes checked .