Why do my panic attacks seem to only happen at work? I have a stress free job that pays me very well. I should be happy as a clam, not having pa's

In brief: Other causes

While your assumptions make sense, panic attacks frequently occur for a variety of reasons.
You may be drinking coffee at work which is triggering them, your other medications may be precipitating them, it could be the physical environment, with allergens, and so on. Talk to your treating physician about treating your anxiety with a medicine that lasts all day instead of alprazolam.

In brief: Other causes

Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Alan Koenigsberg

In brief: See that you

Take alprazolam.
Consider exploring the 'whys' in the context of psychotherapy.

In brief: See that you

Take alprazolam.
Dr. Adam Smith