How can I tell if I have lymphoma?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Normal nodes can be
Found from head to toe, and lymphoma can arise in any place where nodes are, and even "extranodal" sites.
Fever, weight loss, and drenching sweats are called b symptoms, indicating a wore prognosis, pruritus or itching is another finding. There is the hodgkin's type, and a variety of others. This is very treatable and curable.

In brief: Normal nodes can be
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: You cant tell
You can't really tell unless you have yourself checked by your physician who is going to do serial tests-which would include a biopsy of the node/mass etc.
There are many other things that can give you similar presentations as lymphoma i.e. Enlargement of lymph nodes- such as viral infection/ mononocleosis, autoimmune disorder etc. So, the first thing you need to do is to see your physician.

In brief: You cant tell
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho