What dose of tazorac (tazarotene) should I mix with my under eye cream to improve wrinkles and fine lines?

Just a Smidge! Tazorac, retin a, (tretinoin) retinoic acid… all have an fda approval for reduction of wrinkles around the eyes. Use the equivalent of one half the size of a pea mixed with your eye cream which should be enough for both sides. Try to stay below the bony rim of the eyesocket to avoid accidentally getting into the eyes. If you experience redness or irritation remove immediately and consult your doctor!
Tazorac (tazarotene) Tazorac (tazarotene) comes in 0.05 and 0.1% and is used once nightly. I would not mix it with anything else and i would apply separately.