Can antibiotics cause congenital heart defects in my unborn child?

Possibly. Each medicine has specific risks in terms of causing birth defects. Some types--nitrofurantoins (one of multiple examples) which are used for UTIs--have been shown to be associated with fetal heart defects. This does NOT mean there is a direct cause and effect relationship though. Please discuss any specific concerns with your doctor/obstetrician.
Likely no. There are a few medications that cause heart defects in the baby when a pregnant mother takes them. Most antibiotics have been studied and do not cause heart defects. However, it is always important to check with your OB before taking any medications when you are pregnant.