How do I find a therapist or doctor who specializes in treating depression during pregnancy?

See Psychiatrist. A therapist is not the kind of clinician you are seeking. Make an appointment with your obstetrician, or better yet, a psychiatrist. They are very familiar with diagnosing depression, and the safe and effective treatments available for pregnant women who have a clinical depression. The psychiatrist can then consult with your OB to work together to get you well.
Your OB. This condition is very common and I would bet that your OB has a list of experts they can recommend.