Health issues worse as I age. I'm really scared and have lost hope. Prayers or medications?

Dr. Claude Parola

In brief: Both

Faith is powerful it may help you heal, you should not lose hope ;you should also continue taking the medications prescribed to you unless your doctor tell you otherwise.

In brief: Both

Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola

In brief: Don't lose hope.

Please don't lose hope.
When you have prayer in your life, you are never alone. It is amazing how well prayer works hand in hand with modern medicine. I believe that your ability to communicate with the divine through prayer and medical treatment are both gifts. When both are incorporated into your life it helps to balance our physical, emotional and spiritual health. Take care.

In brief: Don't lose hope.

Please don't lose hope.