What medications treat hair & scalp fungal infection from candida albicans? Cbc positive for candida albicans, had oral thrush, now pain in scalp, hair loss with visible budding yeast & pseudohyphae.

If you had. If you had oral thrush, you have to be seen by a doctor asap, to make sure you are not severely immune suppressed.
Fungal infection . You can try using Nizoral (ketoconazole) which is used for fungal infections of scalp but i doubt that it will work. I believe for best results you will need to take oral medication but ideally you should see a dermatologist for help.