Getting a cancer check of skin with tattoo?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Rephrase question
If i can rephrase your question- you are asking how to check skin cancer if your skin is full with tattoo? The answer is-- it would be difficult.
Your dermatologist really have to look very carefully to see if there is anything suspicious. You have to pay attention to your own body, if you feel a growth or something not right -bring that up to your doctor.And, dont add anymore tattoo, if you can.

In brief: Rephrase question
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. James Eitner
I've found that photographs (close ups) of any spot that you want to watch, provides a good comparison.
Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
In brief: Need more info
What exactly is your question?

In brief: Need more info
What exactly is your question?
Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
Dr. Merry Jennifer Markham
2 comments
Dr. Martin Raff
If you are concerned that your tattoo area has become cancerous, although this is unlikely, a visit to your local primary care doctor is advisable.
Dr. James Eitner
Dr. Marsha Davis