Foul taste and odor coming from my mouth? Told I have bad tooth but no pain.

Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry

In brief: Quite possible

No pain does not equal no problem, many times a tooth can die and decay with no pain yet it can lead to a slow developing abcess that is actual active infection and still have little to no pain.
It is however a bit issue that can lead to pain. And yes it can create a foul taste and odor.

In brief: Quite possible

Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Robin Larabee

In brief: Get the tooth out

Most likely, the "bad tooth" is rotting in your mouth, and is so far gone that there is not pain as the nerve in the tooth has died.
This poses a serious risk for infection in your sinuses, head, and neck. See a dentist to remove that tooth asap.

In brief: Get the tooth out

Dr. Robin Larabee
Dr. Robin Larabee
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine