Do I have a brain tumor? How do I know? I get headaches every week.

Dr. Stephan Wicky
Radiology

In brief: Probably not

The only way to assess for brain tumor is with mr or ct.
Now migraines are fare more frequent. I would recommend seeing a neurologist who will ask you to describe your symptomes, examine you and maybe order testings or imaging. Good luck.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Stephan Wicky
Dr. Stephan Wicky
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Probably Not

There are a lot of different types of headaches.
Most common ones are tension headaches and migrain headaches. Other conditions such as arthritis on the neck can give you headaches and so many other things. Primary brain tumor is far less common then those above. Sounds like the headaches've been bothering you. Go to see your doctor and have yourself evaluated and treated. Good luck!

In brief: Probably Not

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho