I've had a numbness and tingling on the left side of my face and head and every once in a while i get a cold sensation on the same side ?

Dr. Irving Harper

In brief: Several reasons

Your symptoms suggest possible bells palsy presentations which is temporary to something more ominous like a a small stroke, multiple sclerosis, or a brain mass.
You should see your primary care doc right away for the proper evaluation, and if he /she is uncomfortable, they will refer you to a neurologist.

In brief: Several reasons

Dr. Sheila Calderon

In brief: See your doctor

You may have trigeminal neuralgia, TMJ (temperal mandibular joint) pain or many other issues to include anxiety.
Your doctor will be able to suggest a diagnostic work up or medication that can control this. Often the dentist can help with making a retainer.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Eric Weisman