Will 30mg Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) still be in my urine after 60+ hours if my metabolism is super fast and i'm skinny with little body fat?

In brief: Probably not

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) tends to have a clinical effect that lasts around twelve hours.
If you triple that to thirty six hours, it should in all likelihood be gone from your system. As a physician, i cannot guarantee this, and if your job or some other legal concern is prompting this, keep in mind that this is general medical information based on my practice and my patients, and may not be correct for you.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Time to elimination is 5 times the half life of 12.1 hours.