How do you get diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?

See a doctor. As always, the wisest course of action is to see your physician. He/she may refer you to a rheumatologist that will take a history, examine you and perform a number of tests, including blood work and possible x-rays. Based on this information, the rheumatologist will confirm the diagnosis and review treatment options.
History, physical. And labs and xrays if needed. Juvenile RA will be diagnosised in patient less then 18 years of age with most children geeting the illness at a younger age. It is an inflammatory disease including joint pain, swelling warmth and sometimes redness. Blood tests could be abnormal such as a positive ANA or rf or increased inflammation tests. Please see a physician since it may not be arthritis.