Coronary ischemia effects? Do a few heart muscle cells die each time you have angina?

Not necessarily. Angina is a symptom of chest discomfort. Heart cells die only when the blood supply to the heart is stopped for at least 20 minutes. Angina may occur with no stoppage of blood to the heart, or it may occur in the presence of a damaging heart attack, known as myocardial infarction.
Depends. You can think of angina as similar to the muscle "burn" you feel after prolonged exercise. When the amount of blood flow is not enough to clear the "lactic acid" that is produced with muscular activity there is a burning sensation. If the insufficient blood flow (and oxygen) remains there can be tissue damage and even death. If you are experiencing angina you need to get checked asap.