Dry cough for 2 weeks then productive cough white sputum then vomiting after attacks of cough then after 1 month sputum contain blood ?

Dr. Hassan Bencheqroun
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Cough

Cough is one of the most common symptoms.
One of the reasons could be adult whooping cough (cough with vomiting). The "whoop" is characteristic only to kids not adults. Other reasons can be chronic bronchitis for example. Eventually cough begets cough. I would highly recommend a pulmonolgist to check ur lungs, measure their capacity as well as test your phlegm in a culture to diagnose infections.

In brief: Cough

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See a doctor

Cannot possibly diagnose this over the internet, but you definitely need to be seen by a doctor and will need imaging studies and exam of the sputum.
See either a pulmonary (lung) doctor or an infectious diseases specialist. Wish you only the best.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Vicken Poochikian