What is a good drug for opiate addiction?

Many options, but... Naltrexone, methadone and suboxone are the drugs used to treat opiate addiction. However, these drugs merely buy u time by lowering ur risk of relapse while you engage in the core work of recovery - which is disengaging from using friends, building new rituals to replace those of addiction, going to NA, working with a sponsor, going through an (usually outpatient) treatment program. Good Luck!
Addiction Medicine. You need to work with your addiction medicine physician on this. I see you're already on subutex, which is an effective medication. This isn't the only option though -- Methadone and others are also possible. Discussing your entire medical situation with your own addiction medicine doctor can help you develop the most viable plan for you.
Rehab is best. A rehab program is the best approach for opioid addiction. Suboxone is becoming more common in addiction treatment in some rehab programsbut the goal shoud be to get off all narcotics.