Chest pain and muscle aches. Heart attacks don't give you muscle aches elsewhere, right?

They can... Rarely, as the heart muscle receives less oxygen carried by (usually) blocked arteries (which causes a heart attack), the heart pumps less blood to the body. When this happens, it is possible to get muscle cramps, just like when you run a distance and blood flow can't keep up with muscle demand.
Chest pain . Heart attacks may not cause chest pain always. There are atypical presentations, like left shoulder pain, jaw pain, neck pain, epigastric pain with vomiting. Muscle aches are not typically associated with heart attacks.