Can you tell me how to help with my depression?

Seek help. Depression may hve diffrent causes.It could be due to physical, psychological or brain chemical imbalance . A psychiatrist is best equipped to diagnose the cause and help you with poper treatment.
MD's plus... Depression can be very painful and disabling. If you have a headache, you take a medicine and you like down, if you have a boil, you test the blood and take medicine and apply ointments. A psychiatrist is the first step, you need to know the type. Do need to have the best biopsychosocial/spiritual therapy. See www.Dbsalliance.Org/ for all the latest user-friendly info.