Can you tell me how to help with my depression?

Dr. Darius Amjadi
In brief: Seek help
Depression may hve diffrent causes.
It could be due to physical, psychological or brain chemical imbalance . A psychiatrist is best equipped to diagnose the cause and help you with poper treatment.

In brief: Seek help
Depression may hve diffrent causes.
Dr. Darius Amjadi
Dr. Darius Amjadi
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Not only does it have many causes, it can vary greatly in severity. Psychiatry places emphasis on the severity of illness and the dysfunction it causes occupationally, in relationships as well as emotionally. Depression is a leading cause of disability that is very treatable. Don't hesitate to seek professional help by a licensed clinician.
Dr. James Eyerman
In brief: MD's plus...
Depression can be very painful and disabling.
If you have a headache, you take a medicine and you like down, if you have a boil, you test the blood and take medicine and apply ointments. A psychiatrist is the first step, you need to know the type. Do need to have the best biopsychosocial/spiritual therapy. See www.Dbsalliance.Org/ for all the latest user-friendly info.

In brief: MD's plus...
Dr. James Eyerman
Dr. James Eyerman