Cut the roof of my mouth @gumline near molar few days ago. Today i feel hot but maintain 97.0-97.9 temp. In a lot of pain and restless. Suggestions?

Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See your dentist

The soft tissues of the mouth can be a very sensitive area.
Your dentist can evaluate the wound to determine if any treatment is indicated since the injury is several days old, and can prescribe antibiotics if indicated, or other medication to relieve the pain.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Sam Markzar
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: No relationship...

I can not think of any connection between those 2 occurrences, unless there is an obvious infection in the lacerated part ogf the gum. Use salt water for rinsing 2-3 times a day.
. And be patient .. !

In brief: No relationship...

. And be patient .. !
Dr. Sam Markzar
Dr. Sam Markzar
Dr. Vikram Patel