Can sinus drainage from allergies cause sore throat and difficulty swallowing?

No. Your symptoms are not due to "sinus drainage." an infection in the nose or back of the nose and sinuses can cause the feeling of "sinus drainage".
Allergic sore throat. Sinus disease is always secondary to nasal inflammation (rhinitis). Rhinitis causes post-nasal drip which can cause throat irritation. By treating the rhinitis the post-nasal drip should decrease and the irritated throat and difficulty swallowing should improve. If the difficulty swallowing doesn't improve consider seeing an ENT specialist.