What should I do to repair my para-umbilical hernia itself naturally , and what time it requires to repair 2 to 3 CM hole in internal abdomen wall ?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: SurgeryOnlyOption

Umbilical hernias may be easily repaired under general anesthesia as an out-patient.
Depending on the size of the hernia and other patient-factors, we often advise using mesh to close the hole (like patching a tire). I advise hernia repair if it is causing symptoms that are interfering with one's quality of life, or if the hole is so large that there is the potential for intestine to get stuck.

In brief: SurgeryOnlyOption

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham