I've had continuous jumping or twitching under my right eye.It's been 5 days and it hasn't stopped.How can I stop this?It's annoying me and hurting.

Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Eye twitch

Most of the time the eye is twitching it is usually because you are tired and under a lot of stress.
Try to destress your life a little. There is no pill to give to stop the twitching. You can try a multivitamin. You may also need glasses get your eyes checked. Sometimes the eye will twitch when it is being overused and is tired. The eye test can sort that out. Good luck.

In brief: Eye twitch